• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: Swansea v Brentford, Championship Play Off Final Match Thread

Who is going to win the play off final ?

• Swansea City

Votes: 40 70.2%
  • Brentford

Votes: 17 29.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seeing it live, the way we are set up is terrible. No options going forward no runners, no nothing. When the defence fails we are fucked

Still plenty of time but it would need something amazing. I know how reading felt now.

monmouth said:
Seeing it live, the way we are set up is terrible. No options going forward no runners, no nothing. When the defence fails we are fucked

Still plenty of time but it would need something amazing. I know how reading felt now.

Something amazing like a miracle?

monmouth said:

I'm grateful that I'm having some beer...How are you holding up? :lol:

How we made it to the playoff final I never know.

For the record - Brentford never won a final

There is no creativity anywhere. Brentford can just sit back now and relax and pick us off further

Dive dive dive. They are fouls but a bunch of nasty cheats trying to get yellow for nothing.

Why is our first instinct always to look back.

If we're honest, we play a limited game so if we're going to have a chance, going to have to roll the fice.

Nothing to lose

Red stripes and Brentford curse not proving a problem

Men vs boys

Brentford are certainly Premier League when it comes to rolling over and over after having been fouled.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back