• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: The Official Brentford FC vs Swansea City Match Thread

Gutted about the offside but blimey, what a great performance.

Bring on Norwich.

Stupid Ayew, obvious he was offside. He'd still have scored if he hadn't been

Brilliant display!

Brentford only having 1 shot on target is outstanding.

We deserved more, but I'd take a point.

Massively encouraging performance against a team that mostly had our number last year. Could have won and they'd have nothing to complain about.

Key thing for me was not only how often we won the second ball (we hunted for that in packs) but how often we immediately started moves off when we did rather than dither for a couple of seconds and lose the momentum. We kept Brentford on the back foot for long spells of that game.

Great performance.
I know playing away isn't as difficult without fans but to go to the play off finalists and be the clear better team was so refreshing to see.

Good point, deserved more.

Dr. Winston said:
Massively encouraging performance against a team that mostly had our number last year. Could have won and they'd have nothing to complain about.

Key thing for me was not only how often we won the second ball (we hunted for that in packs) but how often we immediately started moves off when we did rather than dither for a couple of seconds and lose the momentum. We kept Brentford on the back foot for long spells of that game.

There's a marked change of intent and huge signs of positivity for the season.

We are streetwise but matching it with intent now. So impressed

Did not get to see the game, but from everyone's comments it sounds very encouraging. Well done the lads and manager.

Excellent point gents. Starting to wonder tho that playing with no crowds suiting our younger players? Playing with seemingly more freedom without the look of pressure on them.
No need for Ayew to stand offside tho....he'd have scored.

Another good performance away from home. I don't think having no crowd makes much difference to our away form. Last season our away supporters often made more noise than the home supporters and did not get on our players backs. Unlike the home games where our supporters seem to like bring our players down.

Far more attacking intent from us & a massive plus for me is the options off the bench- even without MGW.

Manselton Jack said:
Far more attacking intent from us & a massive plus for me is the options off the bench- even without MGW.

That's been the thing for the last three games, we look as if we are continually threatening and likely to score.

A big shift from other games

Had to watch the 2nd half with Brentfords comms at the final whistle they both agreed that a point was a fair result but they ( Brentford ) had the best of the chances... I kid you not.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back