• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: The Official Brentford FC vs Swansea City Match Thread

MrSwerve said:
I'm still absolutely buoyed by the way we're playing though. I actually feel like we can peg this back, unlike a lot of last season.

Agreed, forget the scoreline this has been a good performance to date - if we carry on like that then we will be back in it.

Key is clearly not conceding again

If we had Toney instead of Lowe, sorry Jamal, we'd be gone and away in this league

PSumbler said:
MrSwerve said:
I'm still absolutely buoyed by the way we're playing though. I actually feel like we can peg this back, unlike a lot of last season.

Agreed, forget the scoreline this has been a good performance to date - if we carry on like that then we will be back in it.

Key is clearly not conceding again

I agree. Very good performance, unlucky to be behind. Dominated them. Very pleasing.

Remember Oldham, first game 2007/08 that we lost!?

Same feeling watching this game, losing but a good feeling about the direction the team is playing.

Agreed if Tony was in our team that we would be leading half time. Think our undoing could be a proper no 9.....stay in the hunt until January and hopefully we can get one then, push on from then.

Playing without Grimes is like playing with the hand-break off. Seems more fluid to me

Two games in a row we've moved the ball with pace and purpose. Two games in a row Grimes has been on the bench.

Forget the score for a moment. We've been the better team and are unlucky to be behind. This kind of football will serve us better in the long run.

Their keeper has kept them in this on a few occasions. Keep going again 2nd half and we can still do this.

Cooper totally outsmarting Franks, desperately unlucky not to at least 3-1 up. Referee obviously bent.

Dhanda poor, looks lost, totally out of his depth.

Our fluidity and positivity throughout is a joy to behold, testament to all the hard work off and on the pitch. Ayew says it all.

Playing some good stuff, pleasing on the eye, need to be more clinical, we need a striker!

We've played some lovely stuff... as someone stated earlier... if we had a Toney / Brewster instead of Lowe we would be out of sight and probably sitting top of the league.

F*cling hell Lowe poach ffs

Fulton is turning into a diamond

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back