• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: The Official Derby County v Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Derby?

• Derby win

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Swans win

Votes: 26 72.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Getting a bit more into it now. Wish somebody would work on Woodman’s distribution.

Lost my stream and after watching uptil now I'm glad in a way, will have to keep upto date via this forum.

Swanjaxs said:
We've had 60% possession believe it or not...

:astonished: certainly doesnt seem like it based on the play of the game. Most of that will be around our back four, its when we reach the other half of the pitch we seem to be struggling to keep hold of it.

Well deserved. I don't think we're coming back into this.

Jesus, 2 yards off everything.
Worst performance for a long while.

We're fucked here. Game over. The sort of game I half expected but hoped we wouldn't get.

Grimes has been doing okay. Fulton and Smith anonymous. May as well chuck Palmer and Garrick on.

I was just about to say, wed do well to go in one down, it's going be tough ask now🤔

We are just not in this game, Derby better in every position.

WTF is going on?

Derby had scored 9 goals before tonight's game.

Some has mentioned that we have been on the piss since saturday and that cant be far off the truth.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back