• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: The Official Derby County v Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Derby?

• Derby win

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Swans win

Votes: 26 72.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fair play to Rooney, they have sussed out our system. They have three high attackers for counter and pack the middle and starving us of space middle in the park. This system also fails when we lose first goal, we have to many defensive minded players.

We need to 2 or 3 players changed at half time with change of formation.

I take back the peppering comment. They've scored 2, hit the post and now the crossbar. An absolute battering so far

As good as we were against Cardiff we've been shite tonight. Can't even really point the finger tactically. Everyone is just awful. Derby are well up for it and we look like we'd rather be anywhere else.

Well, this is shit. HT 2-0 down and fully deserve to be
How many subs can we use these days? Need to make big changes at half time.

We just weren't in that - not a single one of our team can take any credit for that first half performance. Too many going missing when things don't go as well - for every piece of credit they took (and rightly so) on Saturday they have to take all the flak that will come their way on the first 45 minutes

People who don't need to start the second half should be Smith and Grimes and I would take off one of the back three and bring in another option up front - possibly Routledge

BLAZE said:
I take back the peppering comment. They've scored 2, hit the post and now the crossbar. An absolute battering so far

To be fair, Freddie at least pushed the shot onto the post so consider that a save. 3-0 would be a fair reflection though

Appalling. Content to shuffle it sideways and give Derby time to arrange their defence. It should be 4-0. We deserve nothing. No urgency, no intent, no movement, no shots, no effort. As I said, appalling. Derby deserve it. They’ve been everything Swans haven’t been - dynamic, direct, energetic and lethal.

Dr. Winston said:
As good as we were against Cardiff we've been shite tonight. Can't even really point the finger tactically. Everyone is just awful. Derby are well up for it and we look like we'd rather be anywhere else.

This is what I don't understand, 4 points off 2nd and 1st place, and they put in that shower of a performance.. they should be ashamed

I hope Cooper wipes the floor with every one of them. Worst performance under him, surely?

PSumbler said:
We just weren't in that - not a single one of our team can take any credit for that first half performance. Too many going missing when things don't go as well - for every piece of credit they took (and rightly so) on Saturday they have to take all the flak that will come their way on the first 45 minutes

People who don't need to start the second half should be Smith and Grimes and I would take off one of the back three and bring in another option up front - possibly Routledge
Smith is playing!! 😯

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back