• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: The Official Swansea City v Luton Town Match Thread

karnataka said:
Don't know what to make of that, 20 good minutes, 20 bad minutes then 5 good minutes. V strange.

Typical Cooper performance.
Goal up then defend. Very poor quality across the board and we rode our luck.
Pleased to have 3 points but it was
Not entertainment.

Wasn’t pretty but a win is a win. I’m happy enough with another three points.

Are the owners switching the pitch lights off at night ? to save a quid or two

Trouble is that sometime very soon if we continue to play like we have over the last 5/6 games some team is going to give us a right hiding.

Excellent win against a fired up Jones team who often gets the better of us.

Cooper’s ballsy setup and tactical subs was the difference.

Twice as many shots and three times as many shots on target at half time.

2-0 win yet miserable twats like Moanmouth can only moan.

KarlHRummenigge said:

Hello stalker. You had to edit that?

You are an arsehole.

KarlHRummenigge said:

You seem to have an agenda, Sunshine. We can do without it.

KarlHRummenigge said:

We all love the Swans but that's such a one-eyed view all you can do is laugh. Perch can analyse a match better than that.

I could see why Luton had beaten Norwich in midweek. They were slick and accurate passers and it’s credit to our defence that we stopped them scoring. They were also much more comfortable on the ball than Swansea. Swans’ ball retention was dreadful today. Yes it was a good win in the end but I’m far from convinced that we are promotion material. Bournemouth will be a good indicator on Tuesday night.

Jackrabbit said:
I could see why Luton had beaten Norwich in midweek. They were slick and accurate passers and it’s credit to our defence that we stopped them scoring. They were also much more comfortable on the ball than Swansea. Swans’ ball retention was dreadful today. Yes it was a good win in the end but I’m far from convinced that we are promotion material. Bournemouth will be a good indicator on Tuesday night.

I'll just say again, imagine that side in the PL.

Of course I want it, for the chance of financial recovery, but anyone that doesn't see an absolute bloodbath has both eyes shut.

Never thought I'd say this , but hoping the state of the pitch could stop Bournemouth. Otherwise I think wer in for a tough night.
Am bit concerned that Ayew may miss the derby, if the knock he's carrying gets worse midweek.

We're doing much better when I don't actually sit down and watch the games. Hanging a new door today so could only hear it in the background. Will have to find something to do on Tuesday night and next Saturday.

WxmJax said:
We're doing much better when I don't actually sit down and watch the games. Hanging a new door today so could only hear it in the background. Will have to find something to do on Tuesday night and next Saturday.

In that case, I'll give you a blank cheque to be nowhere near a TV next week .

Muteswan said:
Wyndham just said “Next goal wins the game for me”. 🤔

At half time Wyndham was asked to summarise: " Well we're winning one nil........🤪

Extended match highlights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Gti2Dcpiww

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back