• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: The Official Swansea City vs Sheffield Wednesday Match Thread

I’m sure that the commentator even said it was a penalty if not a goal.

LeonWasTheDog's said:
Sh*te really.

Bollocks. This game played out exactly how you'd expect it to and we done enough in the end to grind out a win judging by the replays I've seen

It's utter arrogance to expect us to dominate every game. Believe it or not there's two teams out there and sometimes we won't have it all our own way

Well done Steve Cooper for the positive substitutions. Ultimately one poor passage of play cost us the full 3 points today

We need VAR, except when Bennett handles in our area. 🤫

BLAZE said:
LeonWasTheDog's said:
Sh*te really.

Bollocks. This game played out exactly how you'd expect it to and we done enough in the end to grind out a win judging by the replays I've seen

It's utter arrogance to expect us to dominate every game. Believe it or not there's two teams out there and sometimes we won't have it all our own way

Well done Steve Cooper for the positive substitutions. Ultimately one poor passage of play cost us the full 3 points today

It was great to see Cooper make two subs at half time - something I referenced in the match report. This is very much a plus of having five subs to make, you can be more positive at half time.

We fell asleep at the corner that gave them the goal but it was a well worked and well rehearsed move

A4Jack said:
PSumbler said:
I'm glad I'm not alone in trying to figure out what that free kick was for

Only thing I can possibly assume on replay in Palmer(?) and another Sheff Weds player fell by the touchline. Nothing else untoward as that fat prick Paterson had a high boot too if we were punished for that.

His shorts are too tight as well the Bassey
On seeing the replay you could right,pulis certainly thought it was a goal.

If you cant win dont lose was Rodgers mantra. Given the way the game was going I’ll grab a point even though we were robbed at the end.

monmouth said:
If you cant win dont lose was Rodgers mantra. Given the way the game was going I’ll grab a point even though we were robbed at the end.

Football is a strange game

At half time I thought we were beaten
At the start of the second half I would have taken a point
At the end of the game we were robbed.

Forest Sunday, Boro next Wednesday - neither of them are easy but we are still in the mix, very much so

PSumbler said:

Looking at a replay of it from behind the goal, my only conclusion is he was signalling the departure of the 9.45 pm to London from High st Station.

He"s another Look at me I am in charge,,,,,,,let me in the PL.

0_GettyImages-1287680272.jpg

swan65split said:
PSumbler said:

Looking at a replay of it from behind the goal, my only conclusion is he was signalling the departure of the 9.45 pm to London from High st Station.

He"s another Look at me I am in charge,,,,,,,let me in the PL.

Mike Dean in the making!

If we start without Grimes we will do well on sunday, start with fulton, ayew and palmer and we will do em.

Not bad, could have gone either way. We are coming out of most games as the better team. Lowe could do with a few going in soon.

Cooper post match

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZoJnD8RuvE

Extended Highlights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfvRTsLGG_4

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members