• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: The Official Swansea City vs Sheffield Wednesday Match Thread

A4Jack said:
Fireboy said:
I love you too😍

I don't know what came over me fella think it's how frustrating a game it's been but glad it's not unrequited :mrgreen:

Tell me about it mate, I feel exactly the same.

Just wound the missus and the youngest up shouting and bawling after the goal 🤣🤣🤣

Fireboy said:
A4Jack said:
I don't know what came over me fella think it's how frustrating a game it's been but glad it's not unrequited :mrgreen:

Tell me about it mate, I feel exactly the same.

Just would the missus and the youngest up shouting and bawling after the goal 🤣🤣🤣

Haha getting some horrible looks off the missus here too.

Think Cooper needs some praise for substitutions. Changed the dynamic of the game.

That sums Grimes up...we're on a counter and instead of trying a pass forward, he stops on the ball, turns around and passes to the back three, allowing Sheffield to come back out and put us under pressure.

I said to myself before that corner came in, packing the box that close to the goal is only ever going to mean one thing - a free kick to the defensive team/GK.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back