• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: The Official Swansea City vs Sheffield Wednesday Match Thread

Geoff thom said:
cullen back in under 23s hes not a first team player at present

Not just his fault, there are several that are underperforming, grimes, lowe, bidwell arent at the races, whilst you wouldnt know smith was playing, imo dhanda is the only one trying things.

We need ayew, fulton palmer on for cullen, smith and the unfortunate dhanda.

That was depressing to watch. No creativity. Terrible defending for the goal. Changes needed at h/t. What the heck is going on with the pitch?

It's only taken a game or two for Grimes to drag things back down to his level. You can't have someone setting the tempo of your team who moves the ball as slowly as he does. Fulton on for him at half time. Also Ayew for Cullen.

Dr. Winston said:
It's only taken a game or two for Grimes to drag things back down to his level. You can't have someone setting the tempo of your team who moves the ball as slowly as he does. Fulton on for him at half time. Also Ayew for Cullen.

I thought that dhanda was picked tonight to be the attacking midfielder but he seems to be playing too deep doing grimes' job, that's the reason why we arent getting the ball further up the field, get grimes off and fulton on leaving dhanda do what hes been picked for to attack their back four.

There’s people all over the Internet currently ranting about Pulis football.
They must be watching a different game to me.

TheLoneRanger said:
Ayew and Palmer on.

Naughton and Cullen off.

4-4-2 diamond?

Roberts - Cabango - Bennett - Bidwell
Smith - Grimes
Palmer - Dhanda
Ayew - Lowe

Lowe should score ffs

I like him but struggling

That’s better. I look more more like scoring than Lowe though. Shame he didn’t leave that chance a minute ago as someone else (Dhanda?) would have had a tap in.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back