• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 2021/2022 The Official Swansea City vs Peterborough United Match Thread

monmouth said:
Dr. Winston said:
Be interesting to see what happens with Ismael at WBA. He's under serious pressure at the moment.

They don’t like Fraudball on steroids?

I reckon they'd just like somebody who can beat us, as he hasn't in five games.

He always looks like such an angry fella on the touchline too. He's going to have terrible forehead wrinkles when he's 60

Great game today from the boys and nice to see Smith and Bidwell turning out very good performances. Smith is definitely suited better to the deeper role.

Amazing performance today, I did last week, if we keep the manager and back him he will take us up.

I’m quite well known for being bald and looking well weathered for my age. Stunned I was at the arrival of a photo from the autoglass trophy final 1994 in which I had a full and frightful head of hair. I was 15 in this photo and I honestly think I look better now. Mum says I’ve always been ugly. She’s harsh but fair!

I am keen to see Whittaker get a start on either wing. Cannot see him getting ahead of Piroe and Obafemi. He may be able to do the Ntcham role. Morgan still looks the business when he cuts inside. Not sure what RM said to him but I hope we do not loan him out as we need more goal scorers, and he is a natural. I can only guess it was his work rate, tracking back and defending. Which is why Bidwell and Laird get the nod.

westside said:
Peterbourgh didn't take the knee :oops:

A couple of their players looked embarrassed - obviously a directive from management or senior players. But with a general political leaning just right of Mussolini it may be a sign of self preservation.

just wayched the scummers highlights, what the fuck was the keeper doing for cardiff's first goal

https://planetswans.co.uk/2021/10/31/we-are-building-all-the-time-and-that-creates-the-best-feeling/

https://planetswans.co.uk/2021/10/31/peterborough-will-have-days-where-they-suffer-against-high-quality-opposition/

monmouth said:
exiledclaseboy said:
He’s got it bad like a few others who don’t necessarily post here.

His two comments on two resounding totally dominant wins beyond anything Cooper could ever dream of serving up were:

Great but can we keep Piroe and Paterson and
Great but I wish we'd scored more goals

Total arsehole.

With quality posts like people wonder why some dont post here?

Peoples opinions differ......I know that it amazes me how 3 or 4 people sitting near can never seem to see the same game?

Yes I defended Cooper but he has gone, I questioned the euphoria over the early days of MArtins reign....people fawning about how the play was better yet we had no results.....many other posters questioned this too..with some describing it as "the Empoers New Clothes"....In fairness MArtin has adapted and we have seen 3 great wins.....long may it continue.....

Its a shame some fans cant be civil to fellow fans just because they have a different opinion....and sometimes speak with data and facts not emotion.....
I really enjoy being bullied and insulted.....it usually points to a person of lower intelligence when they resort to those tactics.....And bvioulsy do not understand that their point of view is not necessarily the right one.....

I t will be interesting to see how the fraud does this season....and also to see how the man who would not be moved from Plan A continues to learn...

Meanwhile my comments still stand ....lets hope we can keep Piroe and Patterson come January....we already know form Winters statement we are a trading club...with Pirows form a PL club may come calling......and yes I Would have liked to have seen a goal or tow in the second half.....and befoe we all get too carried away Peterborough were as bad as Cardiff BUT you can only play what is in front of you and we did and won well done Russ and the boys

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back