• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22 Pre-Season Friendly: Forest Green Rovers vs Swansea City Official Match Thread

These games are meaningless, a manager would be a welcome sight and a few additions and mid table will be achievable, because I don't think there's enough goals in us at the moment

Wasn't the best game to watch by any stretch, again I have huge concerns about Joel Latibeaudiere, yes the red card was soft but he was wrong side of his man from a simple ball and paid the price for it to compound a weak showing previously against Plymouth

bakajack said:
Wasn't the best game to watch by any stretch, again I have huge concerns about Joel Latibeaudiere, yes the red card was soft but he was wrong side of his man from a simple ball and paid the price for it to compound a weak showing previously against Plymouth

At least a stone overweight too

bakajack said:

Have to agree Joel hasn't looked very good at all in the 2 games. I had great hopes for him. Can he play anywhere else ? Centre back doesn't appear to be his strong point. :geek:

I enjoyed going to the New Lawn as it was on my wish list and it really isn’t that far away.

In all fairness the FGR fans were really friendly and the ground was fab.

Staying over in Tetbury tonight which is another world.

Enjoyed that tonight. First half because our fans mercilessly took the piss out of FGR's number 11. The second half changes improved us. The best moment though was Ben Lloyd scoring with his first touch of the game with is Mam,Dad, and Grandad watching on. Very touching moment when his Grandad started crying after he scored.

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back