• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22 The Official Swansea City v Birmingham City Match Thread

What will the result be against Birmingham?

• Swans win

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Birmingham win

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You could write a thesis about everything wrong with our system at the moment.

Well, that was extremely poor. Brum should be 2-0 up. We are slow, ponderous and mistake prone. No penetration. Ntcham is the only player showing half an idea. This is not going to end well.

If we'd only take a bit of a risk here or there. It's a bit like watching chess.

Any one, I mean anyone seeing a progression with our process? Piss poor again today but oh yeah I forget they played Wednesday.

I’ve seen worse performances. I’ve certainly seen better ones. Even when it looks like we’re controlling the game, we seem to give away good chances to the opposition. If this were a better side, we could be 2 or 3 down while not actually looking THAT bad.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
https://soccer24hd.com/game/match/6158/Swansea-Vs-Birmingham.html

A question about this linky, please mate. I can get it to play by pressing the big arrow in centre screen a couple of times, but it's about 3 minutes behind real time and cuts out after about five minutes maximum, making me have to go through the whole click the arrow routine four or five times again. It's driving me bananas. Am I doing something wrong? Any tips on getting it to work better?

Pegojack said:

A question about this linky, please mate. I can get it to play by pressing the big arrow in centre screen a couple of times, but it's about 3 minutes behind real time and cuts out after about five minutes maximum, making me have to go through the whole click the arrow routine four or five times again. It's driving me bananas. Am I doing something wrong? Any tips on getting it to work better?

It's the poor man's sky, on a good day its doable on a bad day like today its like tripping whilst watching the matrix... You get what you pay for and we don't pay for this so we don't get a lot. We ain't missing much tbf.

Pegojack said:

Sorry to butt in, no it is what it is, both links are working mind, try either, theres always a bit of lag, try cleaning off you cookies.👍

Just got in missed comments on first half, didn't pay Swans World as knew I'd be out.

Looks like I've not missed anything though.

Surprised by this on BBC site though

44'
Post update
Attempt saved. Michael Obafemi (Swansea City) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Andrew Fisher.

Assisted by Fisher!

Pegojack said:

It's the poor man's sky, on a good day its doable on a bad day like today its like tripping whilst watching the matrix... You get what you pay for and we don't pay for this so we don't get a lot. We ain't missing much tbf.

Cheers. Between it cutting out and the Swans being so piss poor, I've a good mind to pour myself a G&T and go and watch the rain out the window instead.

I would love us to bring on Cosgrove for Smith second half with enough time to realistically have a chance to influence the game

Pegojack said:

These free sites use cheap servers... This one is probably using the dinner lady from Bishop Gore. 😂

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back