• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22 The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread

What will the result be against Nottingham Forest?

• Swans win

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Nottingham Forest win

Votes: 9 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That is absolutely woeful from Hamer, another one in contention to be replaced.

What the fuck has happened to this team?

You just cant legislate for that, second howler for Hamer now innit. Not today though is it.

I don’t see the problem. There’s plenty on here who think Cooper is a crap manager, so we must have this in the bag...

LeonWasTheDog's said:
I don’t see the problem. There’s plenty on here who think Cooper is a crap manager, so we must have this in the bag...

He wanted out... He fucked off, go beg him to come back

LeonWasTheDog's said:

Nothing is in the bag if you have crap players.
January cannot come soon enough.

LeonWasTheDog's said:
Not crap, just bored the tats off us, and then decided to fcuk off.

LeonWasTheDog's said:

Innit.

The happy clappers, head in the sands, twisted puerile agendas. The classic sheeple.

We can still do this if Martin just lets the players wrest control instead of meddling, as per.

72% possession must surely count for something, right. We surely deserve to at least get some parity on the scoresheet, apparently.

Bryanswan said:
LeonWasTheDog's said:

Nothing is in the bag if you have crap players.
January cannot come soon enough.

Most incoming managers make the very best of the resources at hand. Cut their cloth and get on with it.

Yet Martinis demanding a blank chequebook. Bonkers as feck, in so many ways.

Winter out.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back