• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22 The Official Swansea v PNE Match Thread

What will the result be against Preston

• Swans win

Votes: 24 82.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Preston win

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
eteb said:
manning a terrific player at this level, got him for an abslute steal.

What was Wolf like?

Brilliant we need to tie him down to a new contract he’s out of contract next year.

Wolf was brilliant, very lively run non stop looked confident on the ball.

I got to be honest I thought that was a poor game. Desperate for a left wing back, we can’t expect Lati who is a centre half by trade to be one of our biggest attacking threats. Also no slight on Smith but need a AM, especially if Pato is off, hopefully there are legs in the Mcatee rumour.

If we can sell Pato, hopefully it can be enough to cover a bid for Harry Darling.

Still very short.

exiledclaseboy said:
Cooperman said:
That was a big three points in more ways than one although as expected I found it all a little bit unpolished. The new guys didn’t disappoint and I’m hopeful of it kicking on from here. The absolute top of the shopping list in the remainder of the window is a little bit of pace and someone who adds further creativity (to replace Smith). If this happens then we can kick on. A mention for the ref who I always thought was going to go against us. Anyone hear or see the attendance, it wasn’t as full as I expected.

They announced it as 16,800 something. Wasn’t anywhere near that though

Traffic outside made it feel like there were 168,000 there.

Risc said:
I got to be honest I thought that was a poor game. Desperate for a left wing back, we can’t expect Lati who is a centre half by trade to be one of our biggest attacking threats. Also no slight on Smith but need a AM, especially if Pato is off, hopefully there are legs in the Mcatee rumour.

If we can sell Pato, hopefully it can be enough to cover a bid for Harry Darling.

Still very short.

I agree with the earlier post that we are lacking a centre half with some pace and presence and a left wing back not an attacking midfielder. The goals conceded have been the biggest problem for me.
Cabango needs time in the side and did well today.
Maybe Lati and Manning should swap positions.
Hard earned win with quite a few games like that that we could have won earlier by defending as we did today and having the odd bit of luck bar the blwdi ref

We are changing things round in defence and it appears the Manning for Lati swap is another permutation. I did not expect Christie to find the going so easy which is a major bonus. However Wolf I expect will be the final part of of our midfiled this month. Bennet I believe has a lot to offer to our squad and though that game was a struggle at times we did well to limit PNE chances to a couple of pearlers and Cabango did well to limit their chances. Manning waa everywhere and must be putting a bid in for LWB.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back