• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22 The Official Swansea v PNE Match Thread

What will the result be against Preston

• Swans win

Votes: 24 82.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Preston win

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hard fought game decided by a screamer from Manning who was exceptional at both ends of the pitch.
Wolf looked hungry and hunted for the ball at every opportunity linking up well with Piroe on the opportunities he had to get forward.
Christie improving with every game, he never stopped working and grew in confidence about attacking the longer the game went on.

Hamer still gives me kittens every time we pass the ball to him under any sort of pressure, his customary gaffe per game came up today but luckily the PNE player couldn't direct it first time towards the open goal.

karnataka said:
Niigata Jack said:
Yes, his first thought was to go down instead of concentrating on the cross, he lacks pace as well.

That's not his fault. If he lacks pace, he shouldn't be picked to play in a position that requires pace.

Did I say it was then ? the manager picks the side so responsibility lies at his door, Latibueadiere is a decent player, but lacks pace as does many of the other's in the side, Bidwell always did well for us in Lati's position, a lot of that is down to knowing that position, Lati's first thought is to defend, because that's where he learnt his football.
On another note, how Smith was kept on I don't know know, he's such a limited player.

Niigata Jack said:
karnataka said:
That's not his fault. If he lacks pace, he shouldn't be picked to play in a position that requires pace.

Did I say it was then ? the manager picks the side so responsibility lies at his door, Latibueadiere is a decent player, but lacks pace as does many of the other's in the side, Bidwell always did well for us in Lati's position, a lot of that is down to knowing that position, Lati's first thought is to defend, because that's where he learnt his football.
On another note, how Smith was kept on I don't know know, he's such a limited player.

Oooooooh, touchy!

karnataka said:
Niigata Jack said:

Oooooooh, touchy!

Didn't mean it like that, to be honest, sorry it's its come across that way.

That was a big three points in more ways than one although as expected I found it all a little bit unpolished. The new guys didn’t disappoint and I’m hopeful of it kicking on from here. The absolute top of the shopping list in the remainder of the window is a little bit of pace and someone who adds further creativity (to replace Smith). If this happens then we can kick on. A mention for the ref who I always thought was going to go against us. Anyone hear or see the attendance, it wasn’t as full as I expected.

Cooperman said:
That was a big three points in more ways than one although as expected I found it all a little bit unpolished. The new guys didn’t disappoint and I’m hopeful of it kicking on from here. The absolute top of the shopping list in the remainder of the window is a little bit of pace and someone who adds further creativity (to replace Smith). If this happens then we can kick on. A mention for the ref who I always thought was going to go against us. Anyone hear or see the attendance, it wasn’t as full as I expected.

Yep, a massive win, in so many ways.

Soccer ain't your thing tho is it, in more ways than the one.

The absolute top of the list is CB, and then a CC on the left.

This was a poor Preston, their honeymoon period over after the loss to Crapdiff. Perspective, some schoolboy thought and insight is all it takes. Here.

Cooperman said:

They announced it as 16,800 something. Wasn’t anywhere near that though

AndyCole said:
Cooperman said:

Yep, a massive win, in so many ways.

Soccer ain't your thing tho is it, in more ways than the one.

The absolute top of the list is CB, and then a CC on the left.

This was a poor Preston, their honeymoon period over after the loss to Crapdiff. Perspective, some schoolboy thought and insight is all it takes. Here.

Hey up, Adrian Mole has logged in.

exiledclaseboy said:
Cooperman said:

I agree. Folk possibly still not fancying it, but I expected higher after the enforced absence.

exiledclaseboy said:
Cooperman said:

A rousing round of applause confirmed this inflated figure.

manning a terrific player at this level, got him for an abslute steal.

What was Wolf like?

Jackfath said:
exiledclaseboy said:

A Preston substitute had a more rousing clap when he came on than Kyle Joseph did when he came on for us. People are weird.

exiledclaseboy said:
Jackfath said:

A Preston substitute had a more rousing clap when he came on than Kyle Joseph did when he came on for us. People are weird.

An astonishing moment.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back