• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 22/23 | The Official Match Thread | Hull City v Swansea City | The EFL Championship

What will the result be against Hull?

• Hull win

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Swans win

Votes: 14 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Coventry now 2-0 up.
I can see them being comfortably out of sight now against a Brum side with nothing to play for.

Coventry 2-0. We can in theory still catch Millwall but that’s going to require Blackburn losing tonight and beating them next week, all while we overturn their better goal difference. Very very unlikely.

JackFish said:
Coventry 2-0. We can in theory still catch Millwall but that’s going to require Blackburn losing tonight and beating them next week, all while we overturn their better goal difference. Very very unlikely.

Blackburn's home form has been dodgy, they have been relying more on their away form lately.

I can see them losing to Luton on Monday and then beating Millwall next weekend.
Its not the most outlandish set of results. If we win then we would have to overcome a minimum of a 4 goal difference swing.

bakajack said:
Blackburn's home form has been dodgy, they have been relying more on their away form lately.

I can see them losing to Luton on Monday and then beating Millwall next weekend.
Its not the most outlandish set of results. If we win then we would have to overcome a minimum of a 4 goal difference swing.

Your optimism is boundless. Good for you.

JackFish said:

Plus we have to win and then beat WuBbA. We had our once in a blue moon with Cooper.

Not a bad half from us after that unlucky start tbf, thought we got better as the game went on. Hope we continue on that upward curve after the break.Ended with 62%

Half time getting back level is no less than we deserve.
Darling surely must come out at half time for Lati who has offered nothing.

karnataka said:
Does it run on Windows 3? Your computer is out of date, his loan to Barca ended on 1st July last year :lol:

Windows? Complaint sent to Jimmy Wales for misleading me.

Watching the slow motion replays yeah the ball came off Ben as he tried to cushion it down for Fisher and got it horribly wrong. Fisher didn't cover himself in glory either and should have comfortably stopped it.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back