• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 22/23 | The Official Match Thread | Hull City v Swansea City | The EFL Championship

What will the result be against Hull?

• Hull win

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Swans win

Votes: 14 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Swanjaxs said:
Enough for me.
Lovely day = car keys = Dog = Oxwich Bay...

Uppa Swans 😎

What I miss?...

Anyways, Oxwich was crowded on the beach from the car park up to the stream, dog absolutely bolloxed, set my expectations low for today and was probably proved correct, if Lati is a Championship standard player then so am I, Fisher, don't get me started...

ONWARDSANDUPWARDS 💪💥

Swanjaxs said:
What I miss?...

Anyways, Oxwich was crowded on the beach from the car park up to the stream, dog absolutely bolloxed, set my expectations low for today and was probably proved correct, if Lati is a Championship standard player then so am I, Fisher, don't get me started...

ONWARDSANDUPWARDS 💪💥

Fisher was MOTM recently.
Think I read that but yiu read some strange things these days on forums

I feel sorry for him.
He would make a good carpenter

Mount St Helens said:
Fisher was MOTM recently.
Think I read that but yiu read some strange things these days on forums

I feel sorry for him.
He would make a good carpenter

Karen or Richard?

Disappointing but I need convincing that both Millwall and Luton are better than us. What a fckn let down.

karnataka said:
Curtis: Quick, while their centre back is out!

We pass it back to Fisher
That summed it up for me.

We had ten minutes plus added and we were dicking about with it, even standing still. This was still happening on the 90. RM should have been screaming to press.
Another thing that made my blood boil was the pathetic flicks that Ntcham was continually doing. That guy is strong on the ball but had to play fancy pants when we absolutely didnt need it.
Opportunity wasted today after all the brilliant work over the last two months. Still on a undefeated run though.

I think we got some luck with the Bristol and Cardiff fixtures. Stringing together a late run with injuries to Walsh and Fulton is an achievement. A good season for Wood and Cooper and a last game with nothing in it for us. Could have been a lot worse.

Really don't like having Ntcham and Paterson together gives us less work rate and slows the progression up the pitch and at times just gets in Mannings way which may not be noticed because we attack down the left so often because of the limited options on the right provided by Latibeaudie.

sainthelens said:
Disappointing but I need convincing that both Millwall and Luton are better than us. What a fckn let down.

Well for starters, Luton did the double over us and we lost and drew against Millwall.

Libertarian said:
Well for starters, Luton did the double over us and we lost and drew against Millwall.

Fair point. League tables dont lie. Guess I was clinging to our recent form and how that would have shaped up if we'd met one of em.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back