• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 22/23 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v Preston North End | The EFL championship | Swansea.com Stadium

What will the result be against Preston?

• Swans win

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Preston win

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks to me like Preston are playing into our hands with their high press, we're creating so many chances and we've had 5 shots on target. We've had spells when it's taken us a month to have 5 shots on target, not 35 minutes.

A set-piece now?
Really pulling out all the tricks tonight.

Their marking was just a little bit lax on that free kick mind. He basically waltzed right onto their penalty spot and nobody cared :lol:

We need to do whatever possible to re-sign Ryan Manning

Very harsh yellow for Ben there, feels like ref just booking a player because he has booked a few Preston players

Probably the best 45 minutes we've had under Martin fair play.

Well that was different. If that’s how it’s going to be, then Russ in. Everything just felt so different.

Brilliant stuff.

Excellent first half. Admittedly I think Preston have played into our hands with their high press and high line but we have dealt with it better than any other game so far this season.

It got a bit scrappy around 20ish minutes in but the Allen goal seems to have sucker punched them.

Our set pieces have looked dangerous and creative and a few before the 3rd goal almost came off too. Even Lati has been taking players on, I just want to know where this Swansea has been for most of the season :lol:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back