• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 22/23 The Official Match Thread: The Swans v Sheffield Utd

What will the result be against Sheffield United

• Swans win

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Sheffield United win

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MrSwerve said:
We're looking decent. More intent with the passing.

Yeah and with only 38% possession.
Someones had a word and we looking more Monk/clement/cooper than the dross MArtin dished up

This game drives home just how bad the championship is. Sheff Utd look ten times better than any of the rubbish we have lost to this season. I’d take a point now.

Itchysphincter said:
This game drives home just how bad the championship is. Sheff Utd look ten times better than any of the rubbish we have lost to this season. I’d take a point now.

yeah but with our unrivalled spine of Grimes Allen Piroe with Naughts sweeping we have every chance. benda in goal we look solid too. cooper fizzing around were looking a different team

Has the crowd noise been turned down for tonight ?

Has the crowd noise been turned down for tonight ?

Even first half i thought. Both sides had one glorious chance each, Oli McBurnie from 4 yards and Piroe from 10 yards after leaving his man on the floor.

When he sold that dummy I would have bet my fictional first born on him putting it away.

Fulton has looked busy but not dangerous. I hope we see Oko for him soon in the second half so we can see what he is all about.

We've been OK, defending is resembling the Alamo at times but hanging in there.

But the amount of times we have picked the ball up in space with runners in front and just dallied or turned back. You have to be brave in these games or their pressure will tell.

Itchysphincter said:

Cardiff certainly showing how bad Boro are alright. Just goes to show; don’t gift them 2 goals and actually try and attack them and they fall to bits.

We’ll be lucky to get out of this one with a point on the way the teams look. They look strong and solid. We’re battling for scraps. We’ve had some chances mind you. Piroe should certainly have scored.

lidojack said:

But the amount of times we have picked the ball up in space with runners in front and just dallied or turned back. You have to be brave in these games or their pressure will tell.

Most importantly there has been very few moments where we have tried to shoot outselves in the foot

bakajack said:
lidojack said:

Most importantly there has been very few moments where we have tried to shoot outselves in the foot

There’s been a couple of ‘look away now’ moments but certainly not so predictable. To be fair it is tricky to mix it up. They are winning all the 50 50s and finding their men when they do, and not protecting the ball is allowing them to get on top of us for a few waves of attack. That grinds you down. Somehow we need to find a happy medium, but they are chasing and pressuring us all over the field.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back