• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 22/23 | The Official Match Thread | Wigan Athletic v Swansea City | EFL Championship | 10.4.23

What will the result be against Wigan

• Wigan win

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Swans win

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MrSwerve said:
I like Manning and will be disappointed to see him leave but he's a massive, massive shithouse. :lol:

Honest post.
He s embarrassing at times.
Great player he is not. He s good and has served us well enough.
Now we move on.
Good luck to him wherever he goes ,for more money .

And so the improvement continues.

Very good half of football.

Jo Peru is looking lethal, just wish that third had gone in. Paterson is a knob, went down looking for a penalty after the slightest of touches when he was in on goal.
I'd like to say this match is all over, but we know from bitter experience this season that it's not the case. Come on now, Flipper, carry on where you left off on Friday, you actually looked like a goalkeeper for once.

Manning is making the most of his ability along with his agent to maximise his earnings. He did the same at QPR as he’s doing now. It’s the modern game and we have to live with it.

J_B said:
Manning is making the most of his ability along with his agent to maximise his earnings. He did the same at QPR as he’s doing now. It’s the modern game and we have to live with it.

Don't disagree in the slightest, doesn't mean that he won't be a huge loss though especially considering how toothless we are out on the right.

My big hope is that it means that we will see the rise of Ogbeta next season when there is no one else to play that position ahead of him.

J_B said:
After 5 minutes of dithering that was a fine away performance for the next 40.

Typical Russel Martin to have runs of 8 or 10 games with play off form and half a season with three wins, two of which were against 10 men.

Incredibly frustrating because the squad is clearly capable of so much more.

Agree on all points.

It's been 2 seasons of this and yet some still don't see it. I don't know if the problem ultimately rests with the owners, the players, or the manager, but it's always been the case that the manager carries the can. Can't sack the owners or an entire playing staff can you?

Pegojack said:
Oh dear, the Gogs are 1-0 down.....that wasn't in the Hollywood script.

Hell of a goal

https://twitter.com/btsportfootball/status/1645440794994589698

Neath_Jack said:
And so the improvement continues.

Very good half of football.

Let's hope it lasts for more than 3 or 4 games as usual.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back