• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 22/23 The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United EFL Championship Match Thread

What will the result be against Rotherham?

• Swans win

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Rotherham win

Votes: 20 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well that was forgettable. It’s not often I spend a half chatting to neighbours rather than watching the game, except for pre-season. I feel sorry for any poor barstewards tuning in to watch this on Sky. Who the feck thought this would be a good televised game? :lol:

bakajack said:
Darling for Lati half time change is blatantly obvious
Can guarantee RM won't and Lati will get a red

With Lati or without Lati and 10 men, I’m not sure there’s much difference. Of course, someone else and 11 men would be better.

bakajack said:
Darling for Lati half time change is blatantly obvious
Can guarantee RM won't and Lati will get a red

May as well make 2 at the same time and try out this new keeper

EDIT. In fact bring on Sondergaard on for Lati and Fisher can play in Lati’s position

bakajack said:
There is that.
I live in hope that even if we win seeing the performance and the boos coming from the crowd (including at half time when we are winning - how often do you ever see that?) we will get rid anyway
I'm terrified of getting sucked into the League 1 relegation battle too. But I will take a 21st place finish if it means Russel f**ks off back to League 1 and maybe our owners consider selling.

These crap wins once in a blue moon aren't doing the club any favours for the long term. They keep us midtable, bored out of our minds and deluded Russ thinks it's acceptable.

We were atrocious for the first 35 minutes. The back five plus Fisher look as wobbley as hell, lacking all passing accuracy and sh*tting themselves every time the ball comes to them. We started to play a bit in the last ten minutes and Jo Peru scored a class goal.
Lati has shown he's just as bad at centreback as wingback.
Can we keep the improvement up, or will our playschool defence give Rotherham their usual early Christmas present? The jury's out.

LeonWasTheDog's said:
Well that was forgettable. It’s not often I spend a half chatting to neighbours rather than watching the game, except for pre-season. I feel sorry for any poor barstewards tuning in to watch this on Sky. Who the feck thought this would be a good televised game? :lol:

What was forgettable?

Roger said:
I'm terrified of getting sucked into the League 1 relegation battle too. But I will take a 21st place finish if it means Russel f**ks off back to League 1 and maybe our owners consider selling.

These crap wins once in a blue moon aren't doing the club any favours for the long term. They keep us midtable, bored out of our minds and deluded Russ thinks it's acceptable.

Yep. I want to see us win games as well. But the long term outlook of going down the path we are isn't positive

Pegojack said:
We were atrocious for the first 35 minutes. The back five plus Fisher look as wobbley as hell, lacking all passing accuracy and sh*tting themselves every time the ball comes to them. We started to play a bit in the last ten minutes and Jo Peru scored a class goal.
Lati has shown he's just as bad at centreback as wingback.
Can we keep the improvement up, or will our playschool defence give Rotherham their usual early Christmas present? The jury's out.

If they re not comfortable with the ball,why does he insist they try to play as they do.
They deserve guidance
They deserve better

We're low on confidence, belief, ideas, and will to fight out there, we'll probably lose this.. Cooper is the only player in our team that wants to run and dribble FFS.. our basics are shot to pieces and our set piece coach still survives after being the worst in the league at defending set pieces.. fisher doesn't help mind, glued to his line like a right fanny

We have been bad but, other than the goal, that's the worst I've seen us. It's dire.

Why do we try with every fibre to keep hold of the ball in every situation possible then just launch it forward from kick off?

It's not even a criticism, just utterly baffling.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back