• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 22/23 The Official Swansea v Wigan Match Thread

What will the result be against Wigan?

• Swans win

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Wigan win

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sheff Utd were losing 1-2 to Burnley at HT

Believe

or pray

;)

That goal is going to paper over one of our worst 45 minutes under Martin.

And there is a lot of competition for that prize.

Streaming absolute pants again. Keeps dropping and saying that I hadn't paid for the stream, comes back on for a minute or so and then disconnects again.

Go on I'll ask

As we play so much through Grimes are we missing him today?

lidojack said:

Can't argue with that.

I think we can salvage a draw from this, but we've been awful and shouldn't have given this chance to a team in Wigan's position.

bakajack said:
Half time thoughts:

Oko-Flex is scaring the pants off the Wigan defence every time he runs at them, why we stopped giving them the ball and moved him off the right wing where he had the left back on toast is a mystery.

Both goals are carbon copies of each other, first time you have to admit is just a good delivery. Second time we didn't learn the lesson of their routine and let them get a run in between the centre halves again. Once can be forgiven, the second is just naivety.

Midway through the half the players suddenly went into their shells, too scared to push forward or take chances and the crowd quite rightly got on their backs. Getting the goal back right before half time is a real blessing.

Going into the second half I wouldn't be surprised to see us pull Cundle off for Ntcham, he has again been quiet even when he gets the ball in good positions he is too often taking the safe option rather than playing in runners who were getting into great positions.

Cundle or Cooper or bloody Piroe off for "The Equaliser" Ntcham. Pick whichever one is least likely to score...probably Piroe. In fact Pato for one of them too.

3swan said:
Go on I'll ask

As we play so much through Grimes are we missing him today?

Yes. We are.

Also because they obviously train that way ALL the time, so they haven't a clue what to do if they can't give him a 5 yard pass and get it back again.

But we're missing any of our midfield actually looking like football players.

lidojack said:

My thoughts exactly, very very poor first half

monmouth said:
Yes. We are.

Also because they obviously train that way ALL the time, so they haven't a clue what to do if they can't give him a 5 yard pass and get it back again.

But we're missing any of our midfield actually looking like football players.

My thoughts as well

Oko-FLex off at half time - that makes sense

Oh wait no it doesnt really

Oko Flex coming off?
The fuck is RM thinking? He was the biggest threat in the game for us.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back