• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | Ipswich Town v Swansea City | The Official Match Thread | The EFL Championship

What will the result be against Ipswich Town?

• Ipswich win

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Swans win

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jesus wept, could have been sat in a car/coach for 12 hours for this.

Cullen very hard done by on both occasions hung out to dry by Ashby. That said we needed to make subs since half time and didn’t so Duff had to take plenty of blame for another red

Nocountryforoldjack said:
It was hope more than anything

Exactly. This lot will finish second by 10+ points. It is what it i. Awful injury list, worse fixture list and bent refs haven't helped either.

Comfortable mid table closer to play offs than relegation in May

eteb said:
Exactly. This lot will finish second by 10+ points. It is what it i. Awful injury list, worse fixture list and bent refs haven't helped either.

Yeah totally, I don't think we've played that badly today, we've just come up against a premiership quality team.

Just have to laugh at the refs at this point. They are gagging for it.

eteb said:
We've had/got a f*****g awful set of fixtures mind

I’d like teams to think playing us is an awful fixture really mate, but yeah, I think Watford home was the let down. Three more points now and it looks a bit different.

My biggest beef is that Ipswich have been first to every second ball, you would swear they had 13 men on the pitch. We hadn’t helped ourselves with some very slack passing but the biggest issue was a lack of anticipation and being flat on their heels

Ashby and Paterson being gash haven’t helped though

Watch that prick Page pick Cabango next week...he'll get injured again and be out for months.

eteb said:

No chance. Leeds will be an easy second. Ipswich will be in this division next year imo. Nowhere near premiership quality.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Yeah totally, I don't think we've played that badly today, we've just come up against a premiership quality team.

For the most part I think you are correct, just some individual performances have not helped.

monmouth said:
I’d like teams to think playing us is an awful fixture really mate, but yeah, I think Watford home was the let down. Three more points now and it looks a bit different.

I'd stick my neck out here and say we'd be touching the play offs if we'd kept key fit and ginnelly didn't get injured. We're desperate for ginnelly type as an option/starter.

Add the Leicester ref debacle and the one for the game after (can't remember who against) too...

DJack said:
For the most part I think you are correct, just some individual performances have not helped.

We were the better side, quietened the crowd and got a hit by that sucker punch Worldy which knocked the stuffing out of us

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back