• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | Ipswich Town v Swansea City | The Official Match Thread | The EFL Championship

What will the result be against Ipswich Town?

• Ipswich win

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Swans win

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
JackFish said:
That was classic ref giving a free kick because he got the previous decision wrong. Don’t think there was a foul.

Innit.
Yet another shyte ref.
But we are fckn clueless at times.

JackFish said:
That was classic ref giving a free kick because he got the previous decision wrong. Don’t think there was a foul.

Don't think there was a foul? That was the clearest penalty you'll ever see. Suicidal play by our lad, right in front of the ref, pulling a man down when he's nowhere near the ball. Fecking pathetic.

Captain_Sham said:
Thinking outside the box, put Cabango on up front and just hoist it for him to flick on like Tosh used to. Get Cullen running of him like Keegan used to. Easy Peezy. Maybe I should be manager.

More chance of scoring then, than with what we’re doing, for sure.

Pegojack said:
Don't think there was a foul? That was the clearest penalty you'll ever see. Suicidal play by our lad, right in front of the ref, pulling a man down when he's nowhere near the ball. Fecking pathetic.

I was talking about the disallowed goal just before. Penalty looked pretty clear.

Leeds are going to bury us too. If we’ve been dug up by then

We need a WBA type recovery to avoid todays internment.

We’re not getting much luck or many bounces. I suppose we don’t really deserve them.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back