• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | Ipswich Town v Swansea City | The Official Match Thread | The EFL Championship

What will the result be against Ipswich Town?

• Ipswich win

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Swans win

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thinking outside the box, put Cabango on up front and just hoist it for him to flick on like Tosh used to. Get Cullen running of him like Keegan used to. Easy Peezy. Maybe I should be manager.

jasper_T said:
What do you think we've been doing? Sideways, sideways, pass forward, first touch straight back, then to the keeper who takes a poor touch and has to welly it.
Aye well and I've said for a while, we need to stop wellying it, and be a bit more thoughtful with the ball. That's all I'm saying. No point in lumping it and losing possession, is there.

That was classic ref giving a free kick because he got the previous decision wrong. Don’t think there was a foul.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back