• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Birmingham City v Swansea City | The EFL Championship

Could go either way now, but we normally fold after going a goal up, so not doing that (and not just by pure luck) would be quite a step forward. I actually have a feeling we’ll nick it, but this return to insane gimmicks isn’t what we need. Train them in the basics and to play forward and have some basic attacking patterns instead of going backwards as the first and often only option. Forget the pissing about in and around our own box. If you can’t break the lines get the ball safe, if you can break the lines don’t play it back into trouble.

Missus just said ‘shall we watch more Slow Horses tonight?’. I think I’ll have had enough of slow horses by 5pm.

Jack2jack said:
Sounds like I didnt miss much first half, any positives?

Some promising moments but largely as expected when a team is asked to play a totally different style to the first half of the season.
Parker the shining light.
Fulton and Paterson the players who need to do more to ease the pressure on the defenders who will have the spotlight on them with this way of playing.

bakajack said:
Watching the highlights Wood would have been given pelters if he went to engage and left the man free in the middle for an easy cut back just as much as holding his position and trusting in Rushworth and Fulton to deal with Dembele at the near post.

I feel that Humphries would be better in the middle and Wood on the left but thats just me.

Wood would improve infinitely on the left out.

bakajack said:
Some promising moments but largely as expected when a team is asked to play a totally different style to the first half of the season.
Parker the shining light.
Fulton and Paterson the players who need to do more to ease the pressure on the defenders who will have the spotlight on them with this way of playing.
Thanks, yeah I guess Rome wasnt built in a day.🤔

We won't get very far until this Lowe up front experiment ends. Zero presence in the box in open play.

Chief said:
We won't get very far until this Lowe up front experiment ends. Zero presence in the box in open play.

Lowe up front, Cullen on the wing, grimes and Fulton together, wood in defence, Patino on the bench. Take your pick.

Nearly a great start. Probably offside, but Wood asleep again.

Chief said:

Thing is we could easily shunt players into their natural positions.

Parker ------------- Paterson ----------- Lowe
----------------------- Cullen -------------------

Damn what a chance for Brum, good save from Rushworth

monmouth said:
A fair whack of the selection and tactics is a load of turd. I hope he’s a quick learner.

Literally, a load of turd.
Stinks of Martin’s number 2 dumping on us the same turgid turd.

Someone needs to rip Martin’s playbook off LW and dump it.

So predictable. Brum, and everyone in the universe knows exactly what we are going to do with the ball

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back