• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Birmingham City v Swansea City | The EFL Championship

Fulton got himself stuck between two players there and once Dembele was past him there was always trouble.

Only explanation I can think of is Arsenal asking us to limit his game time with the Juventus links.
Definitely shouldn't be starting ahead of Patino or Allen on this performance.

karnataka said:
Picking him ahead of Patino is absolutely nuts, especially the way Patino has played in his last 2 games

A fair whack of the selection and tactics is a load of turd. I hope he’s a quick learner.

Probably fortunate to go in 1-1 with the chances given away at the back.
Always expected an aggressive press though from a Mowbray team.

Paterson and Fulton need to do more though Fulton did get a bit more involved towards the end of the half.

Parker has been superb, a very promising youngster to develop and absolutely no way we should be looking to bring in a right winger who would shunt him down the pecking order. Need to get him the ball a little faster when he is isolated against his full back but some of the cross field pings to him have been delightful.

Can see a bit of a lack of confidence in Humphries and Rushworth to playing out from the back this way, at this stage it seems that that confidence will have an equal chance of growing or crumbling.

Watching the highlights Wood would have been given pelters if he went to engage and left the man free in the middle for an easy cut back just as much as holding his position and trusting in Rushworth and Fulton to deal with Dembele at the near post.

I feel that Humphries would be better in the middle and Wood on the left but thats just me.

Loving the early negativity.
We are allegedly changing styles back so I wasn't expecting a lot.
Let's see if he shifts things around in the 2nd half.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back