• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread| Hull City vs Swansea City | The EFL Championship

He has done a lot of pressing without being on the ball much. I think I heard the comms mention that he had 1 touch of the ball around the 30th minute or so
he does masses of hard, clever yards that many don't/can't see. a thorn in their side, for sure.
needs a rest though after the massive amount he's given so far this term.

What the chuff was Fulton doing diving in 2 footed, off the floor in their box then!?

he does masses of hard, clever yards that many don't/can't see. a thorn in their side, for sure.
needs a rest though after the massive amount he's given so far this term.
Yep. He was covering every blade of grass earlier in the season. I feel that's dropped off a bit lately though as well - that could be tactical of course, but I was also wondering if he needed a bit of a rest.

this is such the breath of fresh air, driving with purpose and retaining field position in the final third

I'm one of those weirdos who thinks Matt grimes is a decent player. But he's not been in this has he? I don't think I've heard him mentioned once and I only just spotted him for the first time

To be fair he had a very small area to aim at and no time to take a touch.
I will forgive him for that one

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back