• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread| Hull City vs Swansea City | The EFL Championship

I would expect us to switch out Fulton and Paterson for Patino and Allen around 70-75 mins.
Fulton has flown into a few crazy challenges and Paterson has covered a LOT of ground

Not sure bringing Platcheta off is right. He’ causing them issues on the left

Placheta off for Allen is an odd one. Not sure how we are shaping up

He did seem surprised but by all accounts he hasn't played much football at all this season and sports scientists probably only deemed him ready for an hour or so of action
Fair point, looked decent mind

Naughts is having another steady game. The last, what?, three? managers (I'm losing count) haven't made the most of him at all. He's not spectacular, but he gives us good balance and a bit of composure in his normal RB role. Better than Ashby by far imo. I suppose he's more suited to playing with a winger ahead of him, so you can understand him not getting the nod when we play 3 at the back.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back