• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread| Hull City vs Swansea City | The EFL Championship

just the home games MM ? camera 4 ?
Yep... and Cardiff and Newport at home. Got today off for my son's birthday - shame, always great to film the scum lose at home.

Swans v Leeds and then Newport next Saturday for me next week.

Listened to the first 30mins in the car. Ratcliffe very positive about us for a change.

Don’t want to put the KoD on it but I reckon we’re looking the better team at the mo.

Ben is learning to hit Ronald on the diagonal.
Keeping their right back penned in as he can't leave him free for that ball over the top

We've been excellent to be fair... just switched off once at a set piece where they could have troubled us.

We look the more likely to create something and grab another... no doubt we'll screw it up tho.

Cullen does really well bringing others into play.
Placheta had no support so had to try the shot from an almost impossible angle

What odds would you have got for us, Brizzle , Huddersfield and Plymouth being ahead at half time today all away from home !?!

We were 2-0 up against these at home and still were lucky to get a point. Long way to go.

We've been excellent to be fair... just switched off once at a set piece where they could have troubled us.

We look the more likely to create something and grab another... no doubt we'll screw it up tho.
refreshing to be on a matchday thread without the usual Les Miserables dominating the gig

and if we screw it up - this should still be chalked up for precisely what it is right now

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back