• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread| Hull City vs Swansea City | The EFL Championship

Poor header from Placheta there. Good cross from Ronald though

Does anyone know why Swans TV can't get the audio in synch with the video? Been like it since forever.

Ronald is serious quality.
Placheta arguably should have done better with that header but damn what a cross by our Brazilian

Not wanting to pile on Fulton when we're winning, but so often he hides behind oppo players when a defender is looking for an out ball from a press. He's done it loads of times today - he snookers his team mate.

I mean Fulton as the main defensive midfielder
Grimes had his most impressive season with us further forward under Potter
agreed - he's a natural AM, but his stature and maturity lends itself to DCM nowadays.
Having Naughts back there will defo help the concentration levels

We're getting chances through Ronald on the wing... we've got to put them to the sword now

We look decent. Fully expecting to be disappointed late on in the game! :)

We're getting chances through Ronald on the wing... we've got to put them to the sword now
I really look forward to when we get Parker back from injury.
Real pace and attacking intent on both wings for the first time by my memory since Dyer and Sinclair

Lukeyball seems to be evolving into a million miles from martinball, fair play

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back