• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Middlesbrough vs Swansea City | The EFL Championship

I think I heard that we haven't conceded a goal from open play since Ipswich on February 17th...it's also the last game we conceded more than one goal. I know I've guaranteed we'll concede at least 2 Saturday, both from open play, so forgive me...

It's only right I take my share of the blame as well.

Still an improvement on Fulton.
If Walsh starts he'll be lucky to last until half time, he may have ability but he's been a shocking waste of a contract.
If Williams doesn't trust Patino to play instead of Fulton stick Abdulai in there.

Watch back the second goal yesterday, if anyone ever says it again that Darling is our best defender then they should be laughed out of town. He's as shite as the next man.

All 4 of our available centre backs should be prosecuted under the Trade Descriptions Act, they're an absolute fucking joke. All of them.

Watch back the second goal yesterday, if anyone ever says it again that Darling is our best defender then they should be laughed out of town. He's as shite as the next man.

All 4 of our available centre backs should be prosecuted under the Trade Descriptions Act, they're an absolute fucking joke. All of them.
I don't believe I've ever said Darling is our best defender, but I do believe he gives 100% commitment more often than not, and therefore has a better claim to the captain's armband than Grimes does. I have been critical of Darling's defensive abilities in the past but I've definitely warmed to him this season. Whereas Wood, who is technically a better player, rarely gives the impression of giving a fuck. Just my opinion.

I don't believe I've ever said Darling is our best defender, but I do believe he gives 100% commitment more often than not, and therefore has a better claim to the captain's armband than Grimes does. I have been critical of Darling's defensive abilities in the past but I've definitely warmed to him this season. Whereas Wood, who is technically a better player, rarely gives the impression of giving a fuck. Just my opinion.

I'm at the point where I've had it up to here with Grimes and his apathy and his walking pace and the fact he's an on-pitch mute. I would bench him for two or three games just to see if it winds him up or actually manages to locate a pulse on him, so I find it hard to disagree with your captaincy assessment there.

But, really, what a bloody mess we're in if that's the best available option to us. A flimsy, weak centre back who often looks like Bambi on ice is our best option to be this side's on pitch leader. I mean, Jesus Christ.

Start of Euro 2024

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back