• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Middlesbrough vs Swansea City | The EFL Championship

Disappointing to see Tymon came off injured - but it's a testament to how we manage our squad that we had around 32 left-backs at the club a few months ago, now when one is injured we have to bring an inexperienced centre-mid on to replace him as we have no back-up.

Stoke will beat us but we'll gain a gallant point against Rotherham.
Last game of the season Obafemi scores for Wall to send us down.
It's Written.

It's not looking good, can't see many teams knocking at our door for any of our squad, and the hedge fund ain't gona put any decent funds in to strengthen...
We spent about 4 million on the wrong players. If they realise there are gems abroad which are affordable and stop looking around the English pyramid where the quality is lamentable for the equivalent cost.

Recent examples like Piroe and Ronald should be the benchmarks.

I'm a good looking bastard.
Yeah maybe take a look at some of the other posters saying exactly the same thing as me and have a dig at them. This whole fucking club is one huge mess yet I can't say that with out others like you having a pop. Fuck you and the club

Yeah maybe take a look at some of the other posters saying exactly the same thing as me and have a dig at them. This whole fucking club is one huge mess yet I can't say that with out others like you having a pop. Fuck you and the club
It's the constant negativity. I can't remember seeing a positive post from yourself.

True, but Stoke is going to be massive on Wednesday night, a lot of responsibility to put on a 17yo head...
It was a dig at Walsh not a suggestion Govea should play. He made absolutely no impression on the game apart from a misplaced pass and mistimed tackle.

Start of Euro 2024

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back