• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Millwall FC v Swansea City FC | EFL Championship

What will be the result against Millwall?

• Millwall win

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Swans win

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Captain_Sham said:
Think Lowe was on ok signing. Probably overlooked due to the general disquiet but I think on his day he is worth his shirt.

I always liked Jamal. Thought he had more than Cooperball allowed. If Paterson had put the ball across instead of shooting he’d have two.

40 passes before the goal. Swansea Way bollocks lives.

We've been pretyy good mon in fairness. Bloody horrible place to go and play. No issue with this if duff continues it

monmouth said:
I always liked Jamal. Thought he had more than Cooperball allowed. If Paterson had put the ball across instead of shooting he’d have two.

Sadly, as we are 1-0 up at half time, we are clearly doomed.

Looking forward to seeing Kukharevych get a full half.

I'm not watching but am curious. Why did the ref give only 2 fouls by us in that half? (Wall =10) It seems a very low number.

monmouth said:

Yep, good player is Jamal.

eteb said:
We've been pretyy good mon in fairness. Bloody horrible place to go and play. No issue with this if duff continues it

Oh, I agree. We’ve mostly controlled it. First 15 mins second half vital

monmouth said:
Oh, I agree. We’ve mostly controlled it. First 15 mins second half vital

I'd like to see a bit more steel and determination in the team now, don't concede easily, and get on the attack when we can. If we sit back on our lead, that'll only end one way.

Pegojack said:
I'd like to see a bit more steel and determination in the team now, don't concede easily, and get on the attack when we can. If we sit back on our lead, that'll only end one way.

We tend to drop deeper and deeper as time goes on. Just invites trouble.

Hell of a thing not seeing Nathan Wood amble up to the edge of box, only to pass it backwards and then sprint back to stand behind the keeper. This might be scrappy but it’s a fair bit better than some of the turgid boIIocks we’ve served up over the last few seasons.

I think scrappy unfair itch. Horrible bunch to play and we've held our own and played decent stuff

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back