• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Millwall FC v Swansea City FC | EFL Championship

What will be the result against Millwall?

• Millwall win

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Swans win

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
StoneColdjack said:
Yep, and that is the only way. We are a lucky team, Millwall should have put 4 past us

With the one shot they’ve had on target. 😂

StoneColdjack said:
another lucky goal

Have a fucking rest for god sake. What is it with this fan base wanting us to lose all the time? Grow up

eteb said:
I think scrappy unfair itch. Horrible bunch to play and we've held our own and played decent stuff

Scrappy at the time I was posting. We were genuinely quite pleasing in the first half, in spite of Pato having an iffy time of it. The injury at centre half has improved us.

No, ffs, not a five. Bring Fulton on to beef the middle. We’d better not blow this.

StoneColdjack said:
Yep, and that is the only way. We are a lucky team, Millwall should have put 4 past us

Stop fishing, please.

Pegojack said:
Not convinced by this guy, but Pato wasn't having a great game either. Just hope Duff isn't going into his defensive shell.

Probably 5 at the back now with Tymon at LB and Humphries moving into the middle to make a 3. That will probably explain why we're getting overrun in midfield now.

Oh, and thanks for missing my pun for the 2nd time in a row Mike! :lol: :lol: :lol: whooooshhhhhhhhh :D

StoneColdjack said:

What? We’ve been the better team by streets.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back