• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | QPR v The Swans | EFL Championship

What will the result be against QPR?

• QPR win

Votes: 27 96.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swans win

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Magic_Michu said:
I’m on Camera 4 behind the goals for Swansea & Cardiff games at the moment for the TV broadcast.

Only recently started… I’ve done the last 2 Swans home games… this is my first behind enemy lines.

Do you have to go to film camera school for that? Corr, well exciting job that, bet you get paid tonnes.

sainthelens said:
If this guy stays in charge and things don't look like changing, I'll be giving serious thought to giving away/handing in my ST.
Got few mates playing local footy....be way more fun watching em.

I must admit, after Saturday I seriously thought about giving watching us a big break, it's depressing being a swans fan at the moment, yeah I know, I'm a plastic.

If you're driving don't forget

https://tfl.gov.uk/modes/driving/ultra-low-emission-zone/ulez-where-and-when?intcmp=52227#on-this-page-0

harryhpalmer said:
This is my most 'local' game, from where I live. First time in living memory I will not be attending. Made the decision after the Bristol game.

I hate Duffball. I am not wasting any more money than I have to watching it, other than the season ticket I have already shelled out for.

But what the hell is it? I hate what we've done so far, but that can't be called anythingball.

Unless Duffball is 'just go out there and try and whang it about up the field, or at each other, as hard as possible'

sainthelens said:
Cool gig ??
Being forced to watch either us or them is right up there with my grandads funeral for sheer entertainment value.

😂 I meant their actual job obviously

sainthelens said:
Cool gig ??
Being forced to watch either us or them is right up there with my grandads funeral for sheer entertainment value.

Sadly Cardiff offer up better football than us at the moment.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Do you have to go to film camera school for that? Corr, well exciting job that, bet you get paid tonnes.

I haven’t gone to film camera school 😂… but have a good number of years in sports filming - only recently getting into live broadcasting… it’s quite a bit more high pressure and a challenge but a great experience… and the money, as you say, is pretty decent… it certainly beats paying to watch us at the moment 😂

I’ve done the last few Swans games but this is my first venture to the dark side… the other boys say the hospitality they receive from Swansea is much better than Cardiff.

I know a cameraman named Gavin who also covers the football matches, native Welsh speaker, lives in west London. He also began by filming sports, but now freelances and is in demand. I saw him in the crowd of photographers in Downing Street recently and almost fell out of my chair. Good luck with your career MM, keep alert to focus on their cxck ups.

Glyn1 said:
I know a cameraman named Gavin who also covers the football matches, native Welsh speaker, lives in west London. He also began by filming sports, but now freelances and is in demand. I saw him in the crowd of photographers in Downing Street recently and almost fell out of my chair. Good luck with your career MM, keep alert to focus on their cxck ups.

Ha ha… will do

Magic_Michu said:
I haven’t gone to film camera school 😂… but have a good number of years in sports filming - only recently getting into live broadcasting… it’s quite a bit more high pressure and a challenge but a great experience… and the money, as you say, is pretty decent… it certainly beats paying to watch us at the moment 😂

I’ve done the last few Swans games but this is my first venture to the dark side… the other boys say the hospitality they receive from Swansea is much better than Cardiff.

This year Cardiff next year Hollywood..... Nice one

i've just read there's a minutes applause on 22 minutes for a young qpr fan who was killed on his way to watch a game, his family will be in attendance , if anyone's going please show your our clubs respect .
RIP

IMG-5936.jpg

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back