• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | QPR v The Swans | EFL Championship

What will the result be against QPR?

• QPR win

Votes: 27 96.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swans win

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FearOfAJackPlanet said:
F*ck it, I vote we win this one. We've got to win sometime...right?

QPR 0-2 Swans.

I think we'll win too. The players and manager have nowhere to hide.

Rumours doing the rounds that Duff is ringing the changes in the starting XI tonight and switching to a back 4.

Watch this space....

Andrew - North Hill said:
Rumours doing the rounds that Duff is ringing the changes in the starting XI tonight and switching to a back 4.

Watch this space....

So after saying he’ll stick to his guns and won’t change, he’s changing it a game later :lol:

Swansea93 said:
So after saying he’ll stick to his guns and won’t change, he’s changing it a game later :lol:

Wouldn't change his principles. I'm not sure what his principles are. I think he's mentioned high energy and intensity but not much else. Hopefully it's not whang it forward at every opportunity at 1000 miles and hour into the stratosphere or vaguely at Yates and Lowe where it 'won't stick'.

Oh is it that time, we'll soon see.

Nathan Wood plays again. That team has reminiscing about the last time we had someone with the nick-name Dead Wood. Jamie Wood. One of Cusaks Marauders. What shyte team that was. What a shyte team this is.

Fulton has been well off it in the games he’s played this season, shame as he’s normally been consistent.

After moaning about no left sided players, no left sided players picked.

That's an, ahem, 'brave' side to pick.

Christ I hope it works but my thought that we might win has taken a bit of a body blow.

monmouth said:
After moaning about no left sided players, no left sided players picked.

That's an, ahem, 'brave' side to pick.

Christ I hope it works but my thought that we might win has taken a bit of a body blow.

I can’t agree more.

It seems he’s put speed up front and a back line built to sit back. Guess we’re “counterattacking” now?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back