• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Southampton v Swansea City | The EFL Championship

What will the result be against Southampton?

• Southampton win

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Swans win

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
Blackpooljack said:
We are pretty much finished as a championship side under these owners/players

The bad thing is, I'm so used to the mismanagement on all levels that I don't really give a f**k.

Shite recruitment, players brought in that don't suit the way we want to play, managers in and out...it's just a bit of a farce all around.

I was just going to type 'we want four'...but there it is. 4 nil.

Twats, joke of a club and a shadow of our former selves.

Pentyrchjack said:
Not match fit apparently, which begs question why sign him?..

Someone starstruck like the fans who started singing his name before he'd kicked a ball for us.

jasper_T said:
Someone starstruck like the fans who started singing his name before he'd kicked a ball for us.

The fact that the fans sing his name show's just how far in the shit we really are.

jasper_T said:

Thats right, blame the fans. :roll:

One shot we’ve had in the second half, Kukharevych must start the next game

Isn't there anyone out there who can buy the Club and save us from the Americans?

Not a nice position for Sheehan to be in, but surely he doesn’t get the job?

Nocountryforoldjack said:
The fact that the fans sing his name show's just how far in the s**t we really are.
cant understand that at all he has done totally nothing since he's been here though that can be said about the majority of the squad

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back