• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Southampton v Swansea City | The EFL Championship

What will the result be against Southampton?

• Southampton win

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Swans win

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
Nocountryforoldjack said:
Our players should be ashamed

Grimes was moving about slower than a walk towards the end after giving the ball away in our own half! Can't even call it running, might as well have stood still.

Embarrassing from the so called captain.

What's that?

We've been passed off the park and thrashed 5-0 by a team run by our previous manager, who used to have us playing the same way, but our owners couldn't take justified criticism from him so forced him out because their tiny-willied egos couldn't take it?

I think it's what is known in some circles as 'karma'.

One good thing - at least this should stop Alan 'Vibes' Sheehan getting the gig. Pathetic team selection today.

Wish Grimes would feck off! Never, and I mean NEVER a captain. I'd never put him on the field, let alone supposedly lead us, the useless, sideways and backwards passing cvnt!!

Bluenile said:
Wish Grimes would feck off! Never, and I mean NEVER a captain. I'd never put him on the field, let alone supposedly lead us, the useless, sideways and backwards passing cvnt!!

I just love those pointless backward one - twos with Fulton.

Pentyrchjack said:
I just love those pointless backward one - twos with Fulton.

I'm a Grimes fan but I did laugh today when Cullen passed him the ball and fell over under a challenge, and Grimes just tapped it first time back to him while he was on the ground. There's a real laziness coached into a lot of these players, we go backwards until the players with the least skill are forced to try to go forwards (or in Wood's case try to put it into our own net).

Some of the goals today were like Martin had never left.

Game went as expected really: We'd maybe have a couple of moments early before the game settled, then we'd just be ground down by a much better squad playing a much better version of the 'style' we currently play.

I note the players gave RM a love-letter by conceding a calamitous goal through a self-inflicted defensive howler; I'm sure his eyes filled up at the gesture.

Paul Watson can f*ck off. I'm sure all this attempt to re-imagine us as whatever the f*ck we are right now, and spend millions on players that don't seem to suit anything, is down to his footballing genius. I don't think a change of manager is going to do much for us with him in the driving seat.

sainthelens said:
We havnt had a real tuning for long time. This could get proper ugly.
Park the bus we may scrape a draw.
We won't tho.

We are way too predictable.

Swanjaxs said:
I'll tell you how far we have fallen, sitting alongside Sheehan for the last four games is non other than Anthony Wright, a fùckin ex postman! We are a fùckin laughing stock 😆

O'Leary on the iPad and pies

Andrew - North Hill said:
What's that?

We've been passed off the park and thrashed 5-0 by a team run by our previous manager, who used to have us playing the same way, but our owners couldn't take justified criticism from him so forced him out because their tiny-willied egos couldn't take it?

One good thing - at least this should stop Alan 'Vibes' Sheehan getting the gig. Pathetic team selection today.

And yet we got plenty who support the yankers and the same amount of time for Jenkins and his fellow vipers, incredible stuff Jeff!

Andrew - North Hill said:
What's that?

I know you'd be chuffed with your team and manager winning today. Congratulations man, better team won.

Swanjaxs said:
I'll tell you how far we have fallen, sitting alongside Sheehan for the last four games is non other than Anthony Wright, a fùckin ex postman! We are a fùckin laughing stock 😆
'bout time he starts delivering then.😉👍

Morecambe game aside, look at the next 7/8 games. Is there 1 we could actually win ?

sainthelens said:
Morecambe game aside, look at the next 7/8 games. Is there 1 we could actually win ?
To be fair Morcombe and Wise could beat us atm. FFS.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back