• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v Coventry City | The EFL Championship

What will the result be against Coventry City?

• Swans win

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Coventry win

Votes: 10 29.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hate to say it but Coventry have been a little bit more cohesive and threatening with their opportunities compared to us.
Can't fault our defenders much with that one, it was just a well worked goal.
We need to get Patino further forward, right now he is helping out Grimes and Fulton in the base of midfield and the front two are isolated.

Yes key!! Nice cross from Ashby too.... Was it ashby

Yeah it was, do his confidence no harm that.

Good ball over the top by Darling, to be fair I bashed him earlier but Ashby had the perfect ball for Yates.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Another bent ref

Yeah let’s blame the ref every game for being crap

And how is the ref bent? What’s in it for him to favour Coventry? Are you suggesting that he’s been paid off to throw the game?

If Patino is going to be utilised more in midfield than in an attacking role I would rather see Fulton come off for Ginnelly at or just after half time to add a bit more pace and threat into the front line.

Roger said:
Yeah let’s blame the ref every game for being crap

And how is the ref bent? What’s in it for him to favour Coventry? Are you suggesting that he’s been paid off to throw the game?

Fûck off you tube

About 38 minutes into the game and we get a local power outage, lost internet everything. After checking the breakers and confirming its outside thats gone, I look at my phone and see I missed 2 goals!!!!

Edit: Looked at the local power company page and they estimate 11am to get power back, just after the game finishes..... :evil:

ah well.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back