• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v Coventry City | The EFL Championship

What will the result be against Coventry City?

• Swans win

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Coventry win

Votes: 10 29.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Three subs made yet Ginnelly, Kukharevych and Cooper all stay on the bench. Settling for a point?

Pegojack said:
FlashScore not showing any subs, who are they?

22 Rushworth
6 Darling
5 Cabango
23 Wood
30 Ashby Substituted for Abdulai at 82' minutes
4 Fulton Substituted for Allen at 81' minutes
8 Grimes
18 Patino Substituted for Cullen at 81' minutes
2 Key
17 Piroe
9 Yates Substituted for Ginnelly at 85' minutes

Piroe was looking tired but stayed on the full 100 minutes (if you count stoppage time from both halves) but yet we pulled off Yates who has scored in two games and hit the bar in the other. Ginnelly from what I have seen wants to either run in from deep off strikers or get it deep so he can turn and run at defenders.

He isn't going to get that foil playing off Piroe who wants to do a similar sort of thing. When Piroe was blowing out of his ass on 80 mins MD kept him on despite having options in both Cooper and Kuharevych on the bench who both could have added pace and energy to the side.

Andrew - North Hill said:
Well it certainly looks like those who wanted less "pointless passing" will be delighted by today's display ;)

Screenshot_20230819-165835~2.png

Well at least your poster boy won today, you must be stoked.

That said however two draws and a narrow loss against Brum, WBA and Coventry isn't a terrible return against what are three of the stronger sides in the division.

Captain_Sham said:
He's a bluebird wum. Don't waste your time.

No, I’m someone with a brain.

You happy clappers can enjoy another season of mediocrity all you want. I’m unhappy with that crap we serve up week after week.

Put your hands up if you had heard of Michael Duff before we got him in? Our owners are trying to do everything on the cheap and yet you lot lap it up.

I’m the bluebird because I want the best for our club? Jog on…

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back