• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v Hull City | The EFL Championship

What will the result be against Hull?

• Swans win

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Hull win

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Darling coming on, makes sense in my opinion.
If its a long one considering he has been somewhat underwhelming I would be surprised if we keep Ashby on in January rather than sending him back.
Could be his last appearance for us I think

We haven’t got started yet. Seems we’re back to arsing around at the back

Great work from Ollie and Paterson showing the composure in front of goal thats been missing the whole season

Been getting ready for work, nice goal before I go. From what I've seen, we've been second best so far, hopefully will lift them now.

Fulton truly is an enigma, sometimes he looks like a Sunday league pub team footballer and other times he has the vision and execution to pick out players with perfectly weighted 50 yard passes. I guess if he was the latter all the time he wouldn't be playing for Swansea :lol:

My feed is about 2 minutes behind everyone else :D
Great one touch football and Yates following in getting a goal that will hopefully do him a world of good.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back