• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v Hull City | The EFL Championship

What will the result be against Hull?

• Swans win

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Hull win

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nocountryforoldjack said:
Pato looking very sharp for this game

Easily his best half of football all season, everything he does looks a threat.
Dare I say it almost looks like the player we had for the first month or two of his time here

I've criticized Pato this season but I hold my hand up today, he's been very good. Right up for it. I'm worried by the wealth of shooting opportunities we've given Hull in and around the box, they won't keep missing them, we need to tighten up. It's all coming from midfield, where we've hardly been dominant. Come on, Duff, show a bit of tactical nous.

We look incredibly dangerous going forward but our reading of the game defensively has been suspect at times.
We have given them a lot of chances and only a few good saves from Rushworth has kept them from scoring.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Genuine question... Is tymon any good, I really can't work it out?

He does tend to go unnoticed, so I guess he does nothing particularly bad or good. Just consistently gets on with his job.

bakajack said:
Easily his best half of football all season, everything he does looks a threat.
Dare I say it almost looks like the player we had for the first month or two of his time here

Spot on there pal

Pegojack said:
I've criticized Pato this season but I hold my hand up today, he's been very good. Right up for it. I'm worried by the wealth of shooting opportunities we've given Hull in and around the box, they won't keep missing them, we need to tighten up. It's all coming from midfield, where we've hardly been dominant. Come on, Duff, show a bit of tactical nous.

Not 100% sure what else we could do. We have enough bodies there. Maybe press and sit in, as they are playing through our press easily enough.

Strange half. Great outcome, could easily be 4-1 or 4-2 (now there’s a score) on real chances.

Still up for grabs if they get the next goal.

Cyrus Christie? Bloody hell, is he still still still a thing? 🤣

Pegojack said:

Good post Mike

Hull look like they are trying a more aggressive press at the start of this 2nd half

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back