• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v Morecambe FC | FA Cup Third Round

What will the result be against Morecambe?

• Swans win

Votes: 20 90.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Morecambe win

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Swanjaxs said:
Hope we get the scum in the 4th round...

Unlikely considering they got their asses handed to them by Sheffield Wednesday 4-0

Not sure we learned much from that. All about the win in a cup game, and Morecambe were a barrel of spunk.

monmouth said:
lol, my resting heart rate is 45 and hasn’t moved during watching this. Yours?

I expected 2-0. It’s 2-0. We’ve been shite.

Morecambe weren't a bad side, they're still a professional football team mind and we're not playing a full strength team.

We were comfortable throughout, and had the final pass been better it would have been way more.

eteb said:
He's been here 24hrs you fcking div

Kinell mun - he read my post and turned it around. Obvs.

We all want him to succeed - he seems a proper Jack and a normal bloke - unlike his proper snake, ex boss who he couldn’t wait to get away from.

At half time I stand by my comments.

It’s almost meant to be - LW comes back here as the man we thought we were buying 2 years ago.

C’mon our Luke show him up ….

DanWelsh said:
Morecambe weren't a bad side, they're still a professional football team mind and we're not playing a full strength team.

We were comfortable throughout, and had the final pass been better it would have been way more.

Fair enough, but which bit of my post did you disagree with that made you think I was in any way aerated?

Another thing I learned, come to think of it. We have three outstanding young players. Unfortunately, they're all on loan to us!

monmouth said:
Fair enough, but which bit of my post did you disagree with that made you think I was in any way aerated?

The part where you went off on, despite us being in zero danger of losing the game at any point.

Anyway, as Dan said, job done. I’m going to watch a Miss Marple and see if I can get my heart rate up 😆

jasper_T said:
A good intro for Williams into our problems.

What you think then Jasp, he's got a job on his hands.. that looked like a relegation threatened team.. but we won't go down, you've got to be atrocious to go down

I think the gaffer would have learned that Pedersen, Naughton and Cooper should be nowhere near a matchday squad anyway...

DanWelsh said:
The part where you went off on, despite us being in zero danger of losing the game at any point.

Really? So what do you disagree with?

Oh, ok, let’s parse it then:

Anyone who likens this style of s**t to the ‘Swansea way’ of Rodgers and Laudrup needs to be sectioned. What’s not true about that on tonight’s showing? People have equated Swansea Way with this sort of boring pointless possession. It’s just an indisputable observational statement

Yates isn’t even League 2. Nor some others. Bolasie needs gone, no matter what he does against these. Do you disagree? Williams must be thinking nostalgically ‘my notts beat these 5-0 a couple of weeks ago.’ I don’t know what he’s thinking, but his league two side took apart Morecambe’s first team. We did not. If they go for us, we will gift them a goal. We’ve tried twice already when they’ve put the ball anywhere near our goal. Again observations on Woods shenanigans. We didn’t gift them a goal so that wasn’t true, but they didn’t really go for our back 3 neither.

The plus is that, we do have some better players to come in. In championship terms this is showing what a pickle we are in as we don’t have that many better, just different. Who is definitely better than the team we put out except Key and Rushworth?

I still expect a 2-0 minimum. Anything else with all the ball is not really on, is it? 2-0

Edit Yates is probably league 2. I’m ask Miss Marple to investigate.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back