• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v Morecambe FC | FA Cup Third Round

What will the result be against Morecambe?

• Swans win

Votes: 20 90.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Morecambe win

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Everyone should have the faith in Jerry all along

Yates with a very much opportunistic goal. Turn and shot from a poor clearing header into the bottom corner.

monmouth said:
Anyone who likens this style of s**t to the ‘Swansea way’ of Rodgers and Laudrup needs to be sectioned.

Yates isn’t even League 2. Nor some others. Bolasie needs gone, no matter what he does against these. Williams must be thinking nostalgically ‘my notts beat these 5-0 a couple of weeks ago.’ If they go for us, we will gift them a goal. We’ve tried twice already when they’ve put the ball anywhere near our goal.

The plus is that, we do have some better players to come in. In championship terms this is showing what a pickle we are in as we don’t have that many better, just different.

I still expect a 2-0 minimum. Anything else with all the ball is not really on, is it?

Have you tried calming down?

Last kick of the game for Yates so figured why not have a pop.

airedale said:
Good player that Yates.

He's our top goal scorer.. it's a bit like the old Jason Scotland doesn't run around enough and is crap brigade

DanWelsh said:
Have you tried calming down?

lol, my resting heart rate is 45 and hasn’t moved during watching this. Yours?

I expected 2-0. It’s 2-0. We’ve been shite.

2-0 good enough for now. Williams has only had a day or two to work with them and supposedly the confirmation was so late that it was Sheehan who picked the side for this.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back