• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v Preston North End | The EFL Championship

What will the result be against Preston?

• Swans win

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Preston win

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
monmouth said:
When was our shot on target?

22'
Post update
Attempt saved. Jamal Lowe (Swansea City) right footed shot from the right side of the six yard box is saved in the bottom right corner. Assisted by Joshua Key with a cross.

Looks like another game where the opposition have to do basically fck all in order to leave with a result.

karnataka said:
Lowe, near post, Cornell saved it but it was on target.

Oh yeah it just flashed back in my mind. The one time when a stupid dummy would have worked.

Preston9 are shite too. If we could create something decent we could even win this and that would be very welcome. As it is my money’s on us gifting them something and losing 0-1.

Anyone seen any positives in that half, fuk my eyes I think I'll take up watching paint dry, its like as if they've invited Preston down for a training session its that bad.

This Swans side is a billion miles away from where we've been, these yankers have ruined us.

monmouth said:
Oh yeah it just flashed back in my mind. The one time when a stupid dummy would have worked.

Preston9 are shite too. If we could create something decent we could even win this and that would be very welcome. As it is my money’s on us gifting them something and losing 0-1.

No shot on target by them yet..................... you know it's coming

Fuck me, just realised Preston are eighth. They look just as bad as us.

JackFish said:
f**k me, just realised Preston are eighth. They look just as bad as us.

GD -10

They've scored less than us and let in more but still manage to have 7 more points than us

My sports watch just reminded me to not get stressed and maybe get some sleep.

monmouth said:
My sports watch just reminded me to not get stressed and maybe get some sleep.

Is that what the sports science directive to our players as well :D

What a great goal. So out of keeping. Now just win.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back