• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City vs Leeds United | The EFL Championship

I'm fucking fed up of this home shit

4 or 5 wins all season

Surrendering like no one else does to the better sides

Weak as piss the lot of them

Done.

That corner was laughable it was telegraphed so far ahead. Should be 3.

You watch Williams go 5 at the back at the weekend, and if he does, a sizeable portion is going on a convincing Ipswich win.. he's as stupid as Martin, as soon as he has an opportunity, he completely reverts to tactics that simply don't work and never will in this division

You watch Williams go 5 at the back at the weekend, and if he does, a sizeable portion is going on a convincing Ipswich win.. he's as stupid as Martin, as soon as he has an opportunity, he completely reverts to tactics that simply don't work and never will in this division
I'm not entirely sure I'm seeing any tactics beyond letting them run through us to their heart's content Skip.

There's faint hope at 0-2. Get the next goal by hook or by crook and then it's different game. Maybe they'll get complacent and we can take advantage.

**puts down the hopium**

Iesu Mawr, what a car crash of an opening 20 minutes. I'm off for a Brillo pad shower after watching that.

There's faint hope at 0-2. Get the next goal by hook or by crook and then it's different game. Maybe they'll get complacent and we can take advantage.

**puts down the hopium**
Nah, Leeds know it's over as a contest so are conserving energy for the weekend.

We are that bad.

I'm not entirely sure I'm seeing any tactics beyond letting them run through us to their heart's content Skip.
Running through Grimes and Fulton.. which happens nearly every week against dross teams an all.. Kieffer is here on Saturday an all.. all the rubbish players turn up and do us over

To think aswell, the last time Leeds won down here (in front of an actual crowd) was 1964

It's always a game the fans and players got up for, this is meek.

**puts down the hopium**
If we get to half time at 0-2 or better there is a dogs chance. I can see them upping the ante if we score though.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back