• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City vs Leeds United | The EFL Championship

Get rid of the lot of these fucking wasters

Not fit to wear the shirt

Comeback is looking a bit bleak.

One pass, shit defending, totally open. Goal.

I thought we'd be beaten but this is utterly pathetic. Disorganised wank.

The only recent time I remember seing a gulf in class like this is when Chelsea trounced us 5-0

Can someone at least kick someone?

The only recent time I remember seing a gulf in class like this is when Chelsea trounced us 5-0

Can someone at least kick someone?
Have you forgotten Muff, Soton and Leics first halves already? Allof them should have been out of sight. Two were, and this is the same. A leauge 2 side would put up a better fight. We are set up to let them do exactly whatever they want.

Everyone is talking about Leeds expensively assembled squad, I'm looking at our multi million pound squad, I'd settle for Bolton's starting XI.. Cullen, always been known to be rubbish.. Cabango ok in the air and hopeless at everything else.. do Fulton and Grimes command the weekly wage they're on.. I'd get ridof them all, has anyone heard the name Paterson yet

I'm afraid we're not quite up to the level achieved on Saturday, and Leeds are 10 times better than Hull.
We haven't had the opportunity to be, you need the ball first and we haven't had anywhere near enough of it to get any momentum.

Have you forgotten Muff, Soton and Leics first halves already? Allof them should have been out of sight. Two were, and this is the same. A leauge 2 side would put up a better fight. We are set up to let them do exactly whatever they want.
The score line didn’t reflect it but we had a bigger bumming against Bristol City

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back