• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | Coventry City vs Swansea City | The EFL Championship

Fair play, I wish our club would take note. Getting anywhere near the city centre after the game is a nightmare unless you don't mind a walk.
Yes, it's like a big shock to the bus company that people are spilling out of the stadium at 5.00pm on a Saturday and might need a bus to the city centre or station for onward travel. Last time I was at the southbound bus stop outside after a match, I had to wait over an hour until a bus didn't just drive past full, without stopping.

Yes, it's like a big shock to the bus company that people are spilling out of the stadium at 5.00pm on a Saturday and might need a bus to the city centre or station for onward travel. Last time I was at the southbound bus stop outside, I had to wait over an hour until a bus didn't just drive past full, without stopping.
There's one bus just before 5pm and after that you'll be lucky to see many drive past. The transportation system in the city is piss poor.

I have no idea why they don't open the station in Landore. Well I do, it's down to money.

No doubt 5pm tomorrow I'll be calling for his head 😂
I actually share your optimism, there were signs last Saturday of some sort of progress, Cov put a performance in against Spurs midweek but haven't been convincing this season so far.
I'm nailing my colors to the mast and going narrow win, why not 🤷‍♂️

Think tomorrow could go one of 2 ways..

We'll will nick it or get trollied by 3 goals

Let's hope we are up for the work rate

I actually share your optimism, there were signs last Saturday of some sort of progress, Cov put a performance in against Spurs midweek but haven't been convincing this season so far.
I'm nailing my colors to the mast and going narrow win, why not 🤷‍♂️
Really enjoyed last week. There were times we played Norwich off the park and the ugly side of hanging on at the end with last ditch tackles and players putting the bodies on the line was very encouraging.

Thanks. There goes my quick getaway 🙄
Depending where you park it might be easier to cut across Coventry and pick up the A45 for the M42.

If you have sat nav put in CV5 9AL thats the Windmill Village Hotel on the A45 and then a straight run to the M42

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back