• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | Coventry City vs Swansea City | The EFL Championship

So an injury for J Allen....
Fortunately not ours!
To beat teams now below us . Encouraging we are a tight squad, and backed by unused attacking international subs and teenagers ready to rampage. Scoring goals is the test, not least with Blades next where anything

We have a decent 11...reasonable 14..after that it's questionable if we get a number if injuries and suspensions how we would compete. I guess e need to get as many points on board to keep us top half

We have a decent 11...reasonable 14..after that it's questionable if we get a number if injuries and suspensions how we would compete. I guess e need to get as many points on board to keep us top half
What I want to see this season is us not bending over and dropping our shorts for the top three or four teams like we did last season.
Work that one out, Eomisgod, or whatever you're called.

Worked out perfectly. Even though the road was “closed”, they let cars out of the car park. So was on the road 10 mins after the final whistle
Great win and the ref even stopped play for 5 minutes in the 2nd half, so I could have a piss. 👍
I've been reading a thread on a Cov site, the road closures had a knock on effect to the local roads and caused gridlock.

Local traffic being diverted to an area where non official car parks were was not particularly well received.

Swansea City v Bristol City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back